Last week (or the one before), on my way to the office I thought: “God, I hope someone brought in donuts.”
There were none, but the next day, someone brought in a whole tray.
Yep, I manifested that sh*t 😉 I was thrilled.
This week, no donuts, but I did read/revisit some cool articles:
- If you too are curious about the affluenza teen, I highly recommend reading Worst Parents Ever, a profile from a Dallas-based magazine. If you’re not curious, but sometimes doubt whether or not you’d be a decent parent, it’s also worth a read. You could be worse!
- I’ve started running (a very little bit) again. This post about runners made me laugh: Which runner type are you? (Especially the line: “don’t trust the word wicking”).
- From 0 to 60!: “They decided not to do an in-vitro fertilization and came to terms with being childless, when Meeuwsen discovered in May last year she was pregnant.” with triplets! Identical triplets born.
- FAQs about the Zika virus, and 6 Things to Know about the Growing Outbreak
- How long does it take a conspiracy to unravel? A new study for all you conspiracy theorists.